Saturday 20th February at 10:00 in the Village Hall
- The results of the 2015 Survey will be presented to all Residents and a summary of the main issues raised will be put forward for discussion.
- Some issues highlighted in the Survey have already been addressed by the Parish Council these will be discussed further.
- Ulrike Maccariello from Hastoe Housing Association will be at the meeting and will present information on the different kinds of housing development which are available.
- The next process we have to undertake is a formal Housing Needs Survey, this has to be undertaken by an independent body and the process will be described by Ulrike at the meeting.
- We will be seeking volunteers to form a Working Group for the production of the Plan, their task will be to look carefully at the various Planning Policies which need to be addressed in developing the Plan.
- Examples of Plans made by other Parish Councils will be available for inspection.
- Free refreshments will be available and we hope that there will be a good turnout for this meeting as promised in the survey.
Material presented at the meeting: