West Wickham and Streetly End

History Club

The Village Sign

  The village sign, erected outside the Village Hall in October 2014, was commissioned by the Parish Council to commemorate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee in 2012. The sign contains elements from each ‘end’ of the village – Streetly End, the Church end and Burton End – with the scroll beneath symbolising…

West Wickham War Memorial

The war memorial in the churchyard was unveiled and dedicated on 24 October 1920.  Fourteen men from the village who lost their lives in the First World War are commemorated and another four names were added after the Second World War. There are brief details below.  Please get in touch…