West Wickham Neighbourhood Plan
Working Group Meeting 1st April 2014
- What is a Neighbourhood Plan
- What is its status within the Local Development Plan 2014 -2031
- What do we think we want to achieve, is this representative of the community?
- What is the process?
- Define the area – West Wratting as well?
- Consider representation of the community within the group (ethnicity, age, religion, location etc)
- Advise South Cambridgeshire District Council to provide recognition and support.
- Consult with the Community to establish consensus (6 weeks) before making formal application for undertaking a Plan.
- If successful apply Process Diagram to deliver Plan
- Funding – available from before application for a plan -£500 tranches
- Meetings – suggest monthly in Village Hall fixed dates in advanced – can be cancelled –no charge
- Printing –circulars, survey forms, notices. Village Voice contribution for inserts.
- Recruitment – who else can we get into group (second bullet point)
- Surveys – door to door questionnaire for gaining opinion.
- Traffic and transport
- Can aspirations be realistically met? Water, Sewage, Electricity, Telephone/broadband, Roads, Footpaths, Houses, Land, Money
- Actions for group members