West Wickham Parish Council submitted its Neighbourhood Plan to South Cambridgeshire District Council on 3 December 2021. SCDC is seeking your views on the Neighbourhood Plan before it is considered by an examiner, and can proceed towards a referendum.
Comments can be submitted to SCDC between 9am on Tuesday 18 January and 5pm on Tuesday 15 March 2022.
There are a number of ways that you can comment:
- using the online consultation system: https://consultations.greatercambridgeplanning.org/
- by emailing email@example.com
- writing to Planning Policy Team, South Cambridgeshire District Council, Cambourne Business Park,
Cambourne, Cambridge, CB23 6EA
It will be possible to view the documents within West Wickham as copies are to be kept in the Community telephone boxes within the parish during the consultation:
- In front of the Old School, 22 High Street, CB21 4RY, and
- Opposite Westview, 47 Streetly End, CB21 4RP.
During the consultation, if you wish to obtain a hard copy of the neighbourhood plan please contact SCDC on 01954 713000.
To find out more information, and to make comments, visit: